BLAST - TEAL BLAST - TEAL

Nice!

God Destroyed Sample God Destroyed Sample

I like!

Maybe I'm your man for vocals, got a new Roland and I can do therimin shit with it too.

Verity over Vitality Verity over Vitality

You've done well, holy guacamole!

This is the track that you'd get yourself in the door with at most clubs.

Keep it up!

TheDukesDepot responds:

Thank you, my friend. ^^ Good to know it's pleasing to the ear. This track was a pain to export.

Silent Hill - True Remix Silent Hill - True Remix

Very nice, still needs a bit more samples that stray away from the Roland 808's and such.

Still, it's nice.

thekmanproductions responds:

Thanks, I know there are some things I need to work on. I'm still learning the ropes. However, I think I may be getting somewhere. :D :D

Trance Overture Trance Overture

I think it's pretty nice, but the basic FL kit gave it away in regards to the drive behind it.

Get some more samples!

Nice job though.

GeneralStatic responds:

Thanks! :D I actually use Ableton, and I suppose I could've used s different kit, but I really like the kick drum sound it has. Perhaps I should have used some sort of an effect though.

Beta Male Antics Beta Male Antics

I could tip my fedora to this, nice.

m'lady/5

AliceMako responds:

That's beta male attire?

I learn something new every day.

Lost Pain Lost Pain

Reminds me a little of the old DnB tracks I used to listen to, like Viperfish and a bit of Dom & Roland.

The low quality recording is what ruined it for me, but each to their own I guess :P

ever heard a bass this dirty? ever heard a bass this dirty?

dirty as fuck man, niceeee.

Better Late Than Never Better Late Than Never

This is incredible, I enjoyed every second of it!

I hope you become a composer for films someday, I'd watch anything with you behind the sound!

WoodTick responds:

Thanks! I've already scored an indie feature film and a couple of student shorts. I would love to do a big-budget film with a real orchestra someday, but then of course, so would most composers. Glad you enjoyed it!

First Time Being a Protagonist First Time Being a Protagonist

One small step for 8-bit man, one giant leap for 8-bit kind!

Keep going with this stuff, I enjoyed the rhythmic layout of it a lot!

Gls responds:

I will, man. Thanks a lot!